Our mill finish warranty brings you peace of mind.
The Galvalume steel sheets that is manufactured by TRI COUNTY METALS, which is sold for use as painted or unpainted roofing and siding panels, if erected within Continental North America or in another location preapproved by Tri County Metals, will not rupture, fail structurally or perforate within a period of TWENTY-FIVE (25) YEARS and SIX (6) MONTHS due to exposure to normal atmospheric corrosion.
Read the warranty details here.
The Galvalume steel sheets that is manufactured by TRI COUNTY METALS, which is sold
for use as painted or unpainted roofing and siding panels, if erected within Continental North
America or in another location preapprovedby Tri County Metals, will not rupture, fail structurally
or perforate within a period of TWENTY-FIVE (25) YEARS and SIX (6) MONTHS due to
exposure to normal atmospheric corrosion.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THESE CONDITIONS:
• Areas subject to saltwater marine atmospheres or to constant spraying of either salt or fresh water
• Areas subject to fallout or exposure to corrosive fumes, ash, cement dust or animal waste
• Areas subject to water run-off from lead or copper flashings or areas in metallic contact with lead or copper
• Conditions or circumstances where corrosive fumes or condensates are generated or released inside the building
• Areas sheltered from periodic washing by natural rainfall or man-made fresh water rinse
• Areas subject to direct contact or run-off from CCA-treated lumber or fire retardant impregnated or treated
wood shakes or siding
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY IN THE EVENT OF:
• Slopes of the roof, or any sections of the roof flatter than 1/4”:12”
• Mechanical, chemical, or other damage sustained during shipment, storage, forming, and fabrication or during
and after installation
• Damage caused to the metallic coating or sheet by severe reverse bending, alternate compression and tension,
improper roll forming, scouring or cleaning
• Failure to remove debris from or provide for free drainage of water, including internal condensation from overlaps
and all other surfaces of the sheets or panels.
• Deterioration of the panels caused by contact with green and/or wet lumber or wet storage stain cause by water
damage and/or condensation
• Presence of damp insulation and/or other corrosive materials in contact with or close proximity to the panel.
• Deterioration to the panels caused directly or indirectly by panel contact with unsuitable fasteners and sealants.
THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE STIPULATIONS, LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS:
• Tri County Metal’s liability for breach of this warranty shall be limited exclusively to the cost of either
repairing non-conforming panels, or, at Tri County Metal’s sole option, of furnishing sufficient sheet product,
FOB buyer’s plant, to enable Buyer to fabricate replacement panels for the non-conforming panels.
• Tri County Meals shall not in any event be liable for the cost of labor to repair or replace nonconforming
• This warranty is not transferable.